Friday, November 11, 2011

Look of the Day: Poison Ivy


Today i had every intention of keeping my make up simple. I had to work today so i was thinking a little pop of color on the lid with a neutral in the crease and we'll call it done. As you can see that is not what happened. Somewhere in the process i stopped paying attention to what i was doing and let my creative side take over. It wasnt the neutral look i was planning on but i'm happy with how it turned out. With all the green it made me think of Poison Ivy from Batman but thanks to the purple eye liner i used more people have guessed the Hulk. Either way i wont complain.

Products Used:

Face
  • Foundation
    • Stila One Step Foundation in Fair
    • Hard Candy Welcome Matte
  • Blush
    • Lightest pink blush from the NYX Make Up Artist Kit
  • Contour
    • Top right face powder from the NYX Make Up Artist Kit
Lips
  • Liner
    • Hard Candy Automatic Lip Liner in Blush
  • Lipstick
    • ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips
Eyes
  • Primer
    • L'Oreal De-Crease
  • Base
    • Inner half: Urban Decay Cream Eye Shadow in Weeds
    • Outer half: Urban Decay Cream Eye Shadow in Grass 
  • Shadow
    • Inner half of the lid: Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette(CS88S) Row 4 Column 3
    • Outer half of the lid: Coastal Scents 88 Eye Shadow Palette (CS88) Row 6 Column 3
    • Crease: CS88 Row 8 Column 3
    • Brow bone highlight: CS88 Row 2 Column 1
    • Inner corner highlight: CS88S Row 3 Column 3
  • Eye liner
    • Water line: Physicians Formula in Black
    • Upper lash line: Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Ecstasy 
  • Lashes
    • Primer: Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes
    • Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies in Black Drama


 Hope you liked this Look of the Day as much as i did. I think i will use this to kick off my superhero/villain themed looks. I've got a couple of looks in the work for that and i'll post more on it when i get the chance.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is such a creative eye look, I love it! :)
    My blog is www.celestecohen.blogspot.com - I'll be announcing my first ever giveaway when I get to 50 followers, so I'd be sooo grateful if you could follow my blog? :)
    Thanks so much!! xx

    ReplyDelete