Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Deal of The Day

Laura Geller has made her Haute Look debut! Here is what Haute Look Had to say:
"When it comes to today's beauty, Laura Geller has an uncanny knack for knowing what works and what wows. She's masterminded an ingenious collection of multi-tasking color cosmetics that feature the most innovative new products, the most informative, no-nonsense how-to's and the most inviting, wonderfully wearable colors that give every woman a fresh and fabulous look.
 Unlike other beauty companies, Geller doesn't subscribe to trends. Some of her most renowned and successful products include such favorites as "Spackle", "Caulk" and the uniquely produced "Baked Color Cosmetics Collection."
I'm a fan of this brand having been able to try a few of the products thanks to Birch Box. I don't think i'll be making any purchases myself. Though i bet i'll kicking myself in the behind when i run out of Spackle and have to pay full price for it. I would recommend that if you pick up anything you get the Blush 'n' Brighten or the Spackle Tint & Glow. The Blush 'n' Brighten is a lovely rosy blush. Apply it with a light hand as it is easy to apply to much. It is also shimmery so don't waste your money if you prefer matte blushes. Don't be afraid of Spackle Tint in bronze. When i saw it in my Birch Bow i was a little angry. I thought "why on earth would Birch Box send me this? It is no where near my skin tone." I'm glad i tried it instead of just throwing it out because i love it. It is super sheer. Instead of making my face the wrong color it just gives my face a very natural looking glow.

The sale will last until Friday 8 am pacific time. Hope you find something you like. :) Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment