Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year for Mint Chocobo


So my resolution this year was to become a more dedicated blogger. Sure over the past few months i have put a lot of time and effort into my blog but i feel like i could be doing more. Well, maybe not necessarily more but rather better. Before i posted randomly. Seemingly random content on random days. I have finally created a schedule and my goal is to stick to it.

  • Shout Out Sunday
    • At first this idea was more so i could have a day of rest and a blog post all in one. I figured for one day i would let someone else do the work. The more i thought about it thought i realized that this post could be so much more. Once a week i'll be sharing random or cool beauty related things that i find interesting. This could be anything from make up tutorials, new products, new techniques, make up storage ideas...etc. 
  • Manicure Monday
    • This one is pretty straight forward. Every Monday i will be posting a different nail art tutorial or review of a new polish. I have a few Zoya polishes coming in the mail that i am so excited to share with you.
  • Wore It Wednesday
    • While i'm not afraid to rock some crazy make up at work i know that a lot of you out there either don't like to or aren't permitted to. That's where this weekly post comes in handy. I will be posting super simple and neutral looks that still have a little flair.
  • Funky Friday
    • This will really be my time to shine. If you couldn't tell from my previous posts i love color and trying different styles with my make up. That's what this post will be all about. Funky out of the norm looks that i love to create. I've already got a few looks lined up for this one and if you are as nerdy as me you'll love it. 
  • Swatchapalooza Saturday
    • This one is also pretty self explanatory unless you are 100% new to my blog. Each Saturday i'll be swatching and reviewing all the make up i can get my hands on. After Christmas i have pretty much got my work cut out for me on this one.
I will be starting this new schedule on the 15th and hopefully sticking with it until something better pops into my head. Anyways, let me know what you think of this new schedule or if you have any ideas for future posts feel free to share those too. You can always comment here or email me at mintchocobo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment