Monday, January 30, 2012

Manicure Monday: Cracked Marble

In this manicure i set out to combine my recent passion for water marbling and my recently rediscovered love of crackle polishes. I haven't used crackle polish in months though when i did my Hulk look i thought China Glaze's Fault Line over Sally Hansen's Limestone would make the perfect matching manicure. With the crakle back on my nails i couldn't help but wonder how it would look with a swirling design beneath the crackle rather than a single color. Though this manicure did not turn out quite like i had pictured i do like how it turned out.

Products Used:
  • Base Coat: Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle
  • Marbling
    • Wet n Wild Fast Dry FuchsiaRama
    • Sally Hansen Xtreme 410 Pink Boa
    • Pure Ice Pink Ice
    • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 300 White On
  • Crackle: Sally Hansen Crackle 08 Ink Splatter
  • Top Coat: Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment