In this manicure i set out to combine my recent passion for water marbling and my recently rediscovered love of crackle polishes. I haven't used crackle polish in months though when i did my Hulk look i thought China Glaze's Fault Line over Sally Hansen's Limestone would make the perfect matching manicure. With the crakle back on my nails i couldn't help but wonder how it would look with a swirling design beneath the crackle rather than a single color. Though this manicure did not turn out quite like i had pictured i do like how it turned out.
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle
- Wet n Wild Fast Dry FuchsiaRama
- Sally Hansen Xtreme 410 Pink Boa
- Pure Ice Pink Ice
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 300 White On
- Crackle: Sally Hansen Crackle 08 Ink Splatter
- Top Coat: Seche Vite