Monday, January 16, 2012

Manicure Monday: Pretty in Pink

In addition to slacking on my blog i was also neglecting my nails this past month. Apart from some Incoco Nail Polish Strips i wore for the holidays my nails were looking pretty shabby. When i was finally ready to get my butt in gear i found myself looking for something to get me out of my bare nail funk without being to complex. Between work and the bug that has been going around i have been way to tired for any complex nail art. This manicure hit the spot. It is super girly and the glitter really takes the look up a notch with out any added effort.


Products Used:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Growth
Hot Pink: Rue Beaute in Strawberry, I'm going to assume that is the name of this polish. It was the strawberry scented one from their scented collection.
Glitter: Pure Ice in Busted
Top Coat: Seche Vite


Sorry about the photos. My camera cant handle the awesomeness that is glitter. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the first Manicure Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment