Thursday, October 20, 2011

ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Copper

This is one of the products from my  haul that i wasnt to excited about. I had nothing against the product itself. I'm just not really all that big on cream or gel liners but being on sale i figured i would give it a shot. The name is dead on when it comes to the color. When i did the swatch my first thought was about pennies. The eyeliner comes with a short angle brush. The brush itself is surprisingly soft but it seems to be cheaply made so i'll probably just use my own brush. I never liked working with brushes/applicators that short anyway.


 I first used this eyeliner yesterday and it was quite easy to apply. That was a great start for me as i only had a short amount of time to do my make up before work and i was praying that i wouldnt have to fight with it. I did run into a little trouble when i was trying to wing out my liner but i think that was more because i was trying to use the brush that was included instead of my own. Wear throughout the day was kind of a let down. It stayed put on the outer half of my eye but it was a different story on the inner half. It had completely faded away over the course of an eight hour shift. All hope is not lost though, i plan on trying this product again but next time i'm going to try setting it with a copper eye shadow. I'll let you know how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment