Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yesterday's look of the Day

I have to admit while on break i haven't done much in the make up department. Yesterday i decided to break out the glitter but ended up with this look instead. I loved it so much i had to share. I used one of the Maybelline Color Tattoos as a base for my eye shadow. I love those. If you haven't tried them yet i suggest you do. I'll have a review and swatches up of those in the next week or so. As for now enjoy this look.


Face:
  • Hard Candy Welcome Matte
  • NYX Make Up Artist Kit (blush and contour)
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy
  • Stila Mimosa
  • 1st Edition 120 Eye Shadow Palette (hot pink and dark purple)
  • Physicians Formula Eye Liner (black and purple)
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin)
  • The Falsies by Maybelline
 

2 comments: