Monday, February 6, 2012

Manicure Monday: Gold Silhouette

So i just couldn't resist pulling out my Konad one more time. I'm still in that new shiny toy phase and after yesterday's mess of a manicure i wanted to not only redeem myself but also my Konad. I have to say in my opinion did just that. I picked an ivy like pattern to go over the copper polish thinking it would come out looking like lace...Not really sure how got to that conclusion. Anyway, thanks to my poor aim though the stamp had picked up the entire design only 2/3 made it on my nail. Surprisingly it still looked good and made me realize that by allowing the design to be slightly off center it gave each nail a unique look. I decided not to use a top coat for this manicure. It is a little hard to tell in the picture but the black dries kind of dull and matte. Normally i would add a little shine so it could stand out but i just love the contrast between the shimmery copper and the matte black.



Products used:
  • Base Coat: Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle
  • Polish: Penny by Zoya
  • Konad Black Polish
  • Bundle Monster Image Plate 20


No comments:

Post a Comment