Sunday, February 26, 2012

For Sale on Etsy

If you follow my blog you know that recently i figured out how to water marble my nails. Based on my previous experiences i found that this technique is often difficult and incredibly messy. I failed in the past and almost gave up completely. I cant begin to tell you how many people have done the same. I'm all about the good old try try again but for those of you looking to sport this look that have tried one to many times or just don't have the time i decided to start selling water marbled nail sets on Etsy.

So far i have seven sets for sale pictured below. I plan on adding three more as well as an option where you can choose what colors you would like. I've added the links to the respective Etsy listings where you can find more pictures and descriptions of each of the nail sets.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment