So for those of you thinking "hey it is Wednesday. Where is the Wore It Wednesday post?" i have something even better for you...a distraction!!! >.< At least it is a good one. Urban Decay is having their Friends and Family Sale. As of yesterday using the code FFSPRING12 you can get 20% off your entire purchase. This sale is going to last until the 10th. The only thing that is excluded is the Naked 2 Palette. Bummer, i know, but honestly i think that the original is just as good as the sequel. Anyways, here are a few things i'm thinking about getting. I doubt i'll get everything on my list but since my tax returns just came in i think i'll let myself dream for a moment.
Urban Lash Kit
Urban Lash Kit
- This is such an awesome deal cause it is already on clearance. It includes lashes, 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero, Urban Lash False Lash Mascara and a lash glue.
- I am loving liquid liners right now but it seems all i have are black or purple. These liners would be a perfect start to branching out my collection.
- I feel like my attraction to this product is a little obvious. I'm always on the look out for products that will keep my skin in check.
- These babies are beautiful and jam packed with the sparkly bits. Most aren't opaque but these are more about the glitter than the color....and i love the glitter.
- These pencils are amazing. Great pigmentation and they blend like a dream until they set. Once they set they are set. There is no budging them.